Real-Time Foreign Currency Exchange Rates
Last update: 25 September 2018, 4:00 am
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you charge any fees?
- No, we do not have any fees and our adjusted, real-time exchange rates can be found on our website. You can always find out how much you will get for your currency or how much you will need to buy currency. Make sure to refresh the browser to get updated rates.
- Do you have parking?
- Yes, we have free parking at both our locations that are in a shopping plaza with a convenient parking lot and a security personnel.
- What are the payment methods for the currency exchange transactions?
- Cash to cash is our preferred payment method. However, only debit cards are accepted for transactions up to $100 with $3 transaction fee and over a $100 with 3% fee.
- Can you match rates?
- We guarantee the best rates in Los Angeles and will match any better rates from other institutions provided that we can obtain a proof of the rate. Some exceptions may apply.
- How compatible are you rates?
- We pride ourselves in providing the best currency exchange rates in Los Angeles and to continue to do so, we actively monitor the exchange rates of other institutions. Nevertheless, if you ever come across a better rate, you can always contact us and we will do our best to match that rate..
- Can I place an order for a currency?
- You can always place orders over the phone or in person and pay a small security deposit via cash, debit, or credit cards. However, the remaining balance of the transaction must be paid in cash when you come to pick up the currency at our store. The security deposits are not refundable.
- Do you buy old foreign currency bills or coins?
- We only deal with current paper bills and do not buy most foreign coins. However, we do buy the One and Two Euro and British Pound coins in limited amounts and at 30% discount based on the rate on our website.
- What documents are required for currency exchange transactions?
- If the transaction does not exceed $1,000.00 USD, just your driver license, state ID, or any other type of government issued picture ID will be enough to conduct the transaction.
- If the transaction does exceed $1,000.00 USD but is below $10,000.00 USD, we will need two types of government issued identifications. A passport and a driver license, or a driver license and a social security number will be enough to conduct the transaction. Your current address will also be required for transactions between $1,000 and $10,000 USD.
- If the transaction exceeds $10,000.00 USD, you driver license or passport, current address, and a social security number is required to conduct the transaction.
- Note: We do not need you to bring your social security card with you. You can tell us your social security number when conducting the transaction.
- What documents is required for currency exchange transactions for tourists?
- For tourist customers, who are not US residents, if the transaction does not exceed $1,000.00 USD any ID with their name on it will be enough to conduct the transaction.
- If the transaction does exceed $1000.00 USD, then the passport and local US address of residence is required to conduct the transaction. Note: we do make and retain copies of all the documents that are required for the transaction.